GOOD TO KNOW
- Monumental houses like ours are very charming, but they do come with narrow staircases and typical Dutch (steep) stairs. Therefore, our guesthouse is unfortunately not suitable for physically challenged guests. There is no wheelchair access and no lift. We also advise you to pack light and avoid oversized luggage.
- In the confirmation e-mail we will write at what time we expect you. If you arrive outside this timeframe, please let us know. We plan our day around our arrivals.
- The centre of Amsterdam is not very suitable for cars and parking spaces are scarce and expensive. For information on where to park your car please click here.
- A guest house concept means that accommodations are in private homes or apartments. It is for this reason that we expect our guests to respect the property and especially our neighbours.
- Please note that our two lovely cats (Freddie & Heidi) also live in the house. They do not have access to guest rooms.
In case we are fully booked, please contact us directly by clicking here so we can send you a list of our highly recommended alternative accommodations.
For our Terms and Conditions, please visit this LINK