GOOD TO KNOW
- Monumental houses like ours are very charming, but they do come with narrow staircases and typical Dutch (steep) stairs. Therefore, our accommodation is unfortunately not suitable for physically challenged guests. There is no wheelchair access and no lift. We also advise you to pack light and avoid oversized luggage.
- We are a small accommodation and do not have a 24 hour reception. Therefore, we do our check-ins by appointment only. Check-in appointments are possible from 2pm, you are welcome to drop off your luggage from 9am.
- The centre of Amsterdam is not very suitable for cars and parking spaces are scarce and expensive. For information on where to park your car please click here.
- We expect our guests to respect the property and especially our neighbors.
- Please note that our two lovely cats (Freddie & Heidi) also live in the house. They do not have access to the guest rooms.
In case we are fully booked, please contact us directly by clicking here so we can send you a list of our highly recommended alternative accommodations.
For our House Rules and Terms and Conditions, please kindly visit this LINK